Sunday 26 February 2012

Post #5 Cute Little Imp

 When I bought this hair a while ago, from Leluka, I thought it was the cutest thing ever.  I remember being a little girl and having crazy curly stuck my hand in the light socket fro going on....much like this, lol.  So I knew I had to make a bit of a more girlish body shape to go with it.  I had this perfect Fishy Strawberry outfit that reminded me of a dolly dress and it just went perfect with the whole look.
 How could you not resist that smile!  Awww.... I love the shoes too, also from Lelutka.  I bought this fatpack at the shoe fair (2011?), I know they have it in the store now.  The texture on them is amazing!
This girl version of me is cute and sassy and likes to pose inside lit up lotus like structures.  I have to get her a hyper AO too.  I don't want to be a child avie, just a young girl trapped in an adult person's young girl avatar!

Muah!
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Rykiel (powder)
Skin: Atomic - Lien (buff)
Top & Bottom: Fishy Strawberry - Private Education (blush)
Shoes: Lelutka - K.I.A. (salmon) ((i wonder what k.i.a. stands for anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment