Tuesday 27 March 2012

Post #13 Real Estate Agent!



 I went to the new Mon Tissu/Celoe location when it opened a few days ago.  What a gorgeous mesh build!  And really, no lag for me.  How do I know this?  Because I could actually run shadows in the sim.  I decided to do some shots here, even though I'm not even wearing any of their clothes!  I have bought some items, my favorite right now are a pair of shoes from Celoe, and I bought them in the wrong color...so when I find something to actually go with them I'll be wearing them you betcha!

Okay so this is my new AO. I was in The Dressing Room and saw this chick yapping on her cell phone.  I asked her where she got it and she gave me the LM.  It's from a place called Gaeline CreationsThe AO comes with a makeshift iPhone (which comes full bright so I'm gonna have to do something about that I noticed when it was night the phone looked kinda radioactive), but it looks SUPER COOLIO!  All these pictures are actually still shots of me just standing around.  Most of them are standing around chatting, typing stuff, and when you walk you hold the phone up to your ear.  Neat huh?

Check it out.  I felt like a high class real estate agent.  Maybe closing some deals on some castle somewhere.  This dress... OMG... Maitreya, at a new buffet of deals shop called My Attic .  The dress was only 95L which is awesome, because I love their dresses.  They make my ass look fantastic!  It's called the Audrey Dress and it's mesh.  Audrey Hepburn I presume.  I am so not an A. Hepburn kinda girl.  I'm more like a modern day Jayne Mansfield (or I feel that way in this getup).  The glasses were Jackie O. glasses.  I dig Jackie's scene.  She was related to the Grey Gardens mom & daughter who were total hot messes!  Loved that documentary!
New Exile hair.  Kinda weird around the shoulder area, goes MIA when I turn certain ways.  But it has really nice texture.  I like it.  I didn't wear any jewelery.  The belt was all this girl needed.

Buy my houses!
<3 Anahata

Summary
Skin: Dutch Touch - Jolie (Feeling Blue in caramel)
Hair: Exile - Take It Off (vanilla)
Dress:  Audrey Dress (mesh) - Maitreya @ My Attic
Shades:  Jackie O. Sunglasses (mesh) - Maitreya @ My Attic
Nails: Love Soul - Prim Nails *Colors Square* (pink)
Shoes: Epoque - Revolution Pumps (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment