Wednesday 25 April 2012

Post #25 Africa

After buying this lovely dress at Cold Logic I knew I wanted to find a place where the background would meld with the colors of the gown.  I'm a big brown/orange/moss green fan, and I just fell in love with the dress and the scenery of the sim Africa.
I found some great boots at G.Field and a lovely necklace at the Dressing Room to complete the look.  I love the way the drums and other thingie to the right work out with the dress.  I am still wondering why my face always looks deformed when I try different windlight settings with shadows.  Hmmm...

Location: Africa

Now I got that damn Africa song in my mind...
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Phoebe (blonde fun) *mesh
Skin: Tres Blah - Blessa Clean (light)
Dress:  Cold Logic - Chase (autumn) *mesh
Boots: G.Field - Long Cuff Boots "Will" (terracotta) *mesh
Necklace: Glow @ The Dressing Room - Decoy
Bracelets: BRB - Bambi Bangles (past Season Hunt gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment