Thursday 26 April 2012

Post #26 Shopping Spree! (and a freebie)

Oh boy did I ever blow my weekly budget today!  New dress, new shoes, new hair, too many poses, and a free skin!  It was kind of an accident as I was looking for a new skin and since I try not to buy the 6 zillion low priced template stuff on the grid, I started going to the more expensive shops.  First place I hit up was Al Vulo.  Jeez!  The April gift was so pretty!
Since it was quite tan and tan skins kind of turn me off, reminding me of glamazons dancing in 80's themed clubs, I thought I should soften it a bit and try to dress as bloody innocent I could.  Fashionably Dead sent out info on a new dress they had just released so I thought I would check it out.  I like their original styles very much.  The dress is mesh, and fit me so well.  It also has added flowers to it that make it special.  I bought it no questions asked haha.
This dress is the BEST!

I found the perfect shoes to match in the same shop!  How lucky was that!

I got all the great poses at the Pose Fair.  They are made by D.Luxx Poses.

Reasonably priced and pretty nice!  Check them out!





Feeling Angelic...
<3Anahata

Summary
Hair: !lamb - Sweetpea (honeycomb)
Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani (April gift for members!)
Dress: Fashionably Dead - Flower Dress (white) *mesh
Shoes: Fashionably Dead - Buckle Heel (clam)
Bracelets - The Sea Hole @ Collabor88 - Parisian Accessory set (pearl) ((earrings and cigarette included))

No comments:

Post a Comment