Saturday 28 April 2012

Post #27 Mayfair Madness

I love the new tops that Mon Tissu have released.  They are just perfect and have caused me to seriously delete about 80% of my prim clothing.  Nothing can compare to well made mesh.  The detail is insane.  Seams, shadows, wrinkles... ack!  They are very talented designers.  I picked up two different color tops and have been wearing them for the last few days.  I decided nothing else I had (and wasn't already bored of) was going to do this top justice so I needed to buy some new items to go with it.  I went back to Mayfair and knew Celoe would come through.
The skirt was beautiful.  Fit perfectly, loved the pleats, detail and color.  I did have a Maitreya skirt but this one did put that one to shame.
The shoes finished the outfit, as well as the Miel jewelry.  I really love this outfit and don't want to take it off!

I found a cool spot IN Celoe to take these pictures too haha.  Why not?

off to buy the new corsets....
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Expert (blonde fun)
Skin: Mamboo Chic - Saiorise (pale_love me_02) ALL SKINS 99L! I think they are closing :*(
Top: Mon Tissu - Ruffled Shell (french beige) *mesh
Skirt: Celoe -  Nikka Skirt (drift) *mesh
Shoes: Celoe - Zoe Pumps (domino) 
Nails: Candy Nail - Esnic (yellow)
Eyeshadow: MOCK - Stardust Shadow (opal)
Lipstick: MOCK - Saffy Violet Lip Gel Redux (group gift.. one of many)
Jewelry: Miel - Cue

No comments:

Post a Comment