Thursday 31 May 2012

Post #38 Aphrodite Hair

Three new Lelutka hair releases today.  Boy was that store packed!  I just grabbed the demos and went home to try them on.  They all looked kinda not great on me, but this one, Aphrodite, just went with my new sweater from Chemistry.  Of course I'm wearing the Ronsem skirt again I can't seem to remove it from my body.  Until I find another mini skirt it will be a mainstay in my inventory!

I was feeling pretty mossy, and this spot at Noweeta Grassland, that I like to frequent often but don't like the music, seemed the perfect spot to take some spontaneous photos.  Loved the jeep.  Some guy was saying "hi" to me and I was too busy trying to get my eyes to look straight so I apologize to nice guy for ignoring you!

Sowwy!
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Aphrodite (sweeden) *mesh
Skin: Mamboo Chic - Saioirse (pale love me 2) ((sorry that ship has sailed, hope the store comes back))
Sweater/Dresshirt: Chemistry - Zoe Sweater Shirt (ziska) ((thanks to neva for wearing it first!)) *mesh
Skirt: Ronsem - Mesh Mini Skirt (blue) *mesh
Tights: Just B - Knit Forest Tights (dark green)
Shoes: Roly-Poly - Jelly Beans (olive)
Bag: Izumiya - Kinchaku Bag (apple and border) ((color change and a great deal for 80L))

No comments:

Post a Comment