Sunday 3 June 2012

Post #39 An Oldie but a Goodie

Back in the day I really liked the flowy look.  Still do, really, but I can't find as many curly hairs that look good.  I used to own quite a few Analog Dog hairs, but I quit using them when I would walk into a room and notice my head was glowing profusely.  So I boxed those babies up and started wearing straighter styles, maybe with a bit of a wave.  
I was really happy when .B or "PointB", a new line by Analog Dog appeared.  She seemed to have updated her styles without the glow and the hair styles looked a lot more natural.  I replaced my "madison" with this one called "Sine".   It looks a bit dreadlockish to me.  But it's pretty cool.
I also threw on one of my first Dutch Touch skins.  I used to go crazy for that store.  I bought many a fatpack and it was my "look" forever.  I hope Iki keeps making more skins for a long time.  They are still very lovely and a pox on the house of people who use parts of her skin for their frankencreations.
Don't wear tats that often but love these sleeves from Letis.  They do pretty good work there.  It's one of my favorite stores.  So is Kosh, where I got the necklace from.  Earthy and natural.  I'm not too big on pearls and diamonds.  
The top from Oyakin (I own many of these) kind of rounds out the look, the shorts are pretty sweet too and I still wear them (until I can get mesh 3/4 length long cutoffs I suppose).  The leggings underneath I bought at Cupcakes are so nice and really look like wool, I went there tonight to see if they still sold them.  That store has changed.  If it's even the same store lol.  I can't tell anymore when builds change and stock is completely different.  I used to shop there a lot in my early days.  Sometimes I wish stores would still offer up their old items (the non tacky ones like these leggings) on the marketplace.  I won't be deleting them any time soon.  

Feeling Nostalgic 
<3 Anahata


Summary
Hair: PointB - Sine (blanched)
Skin: Dutch Touch - Cleo V2 Camo (caramel)
Top: Oyakin - Antique Tunic (brown)
Shorts: Surf Couture - Shack Shorts (gray)
Leggings: Cupcakes - Leggings (gold) (they don't sell these anymore, they were uber cute back in the day!)
Earrings: Concrete Flowers - Cedar Star Earrings (cute inexpensive nature type jewelery here)
Necklace: Kosh - Lotus
Tattoo Sleeve: Leti's Tattoo - H701 (tone 50)

Boots: Ninu - Apache Boots (old boots from the Fashion Garret, now closed, which is so sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment