Sunday 10 June 2012

Post #41 Maitreya & Truth Release


This week, first mesh Truth hair that looked good on me since mesh hairs have been released by Truth.  Yes that was a redundant sentence.  Speaking of redundant, I was going through my over 100 Truth prim hairs the other day and noticed sooo many of them look alike except for maybe a part was moved an inch over, or the hair flipped a different way.   I hope one day my love for Truth comes back because I just realize I've spent over 25K lindens in that store.  Oy 
Lovin this look sooo much.  Maitreya released some great stuff this last couple of days and I've been seeing the dresses all over the blogs so of course I have to blog about the top and the jeans.  I love Maitreya jeans the best out of any other brand.  They just make my behind look good.  So do their dresses mind you, but yeah, great jeans.  The top color was a tough choice, I loved them all and they make their fatpacks so damn tempting by giving you such a deal.  I finally chose this one to go with the fabulous purse, also a new release.  I had to throw in a close up of these Esnic nails by Candy Nail.  I use them a lot in my blogs posts but can never really get a good shot.  Well today that's going to change.  These nails are great!  Love the design and the rings.
Last week I won The Dressing Room "Style of the Week".  I was pretty stoked because it was the first contest I ever really entered and my outfit was so crazy I give them props for going with it!  I was given all the goodies from the newest edition, except the Glam Affair skin which makes me sad, almost as sad as how fat I seem to appear here.

I have a big purse...
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Truth - Tashia w/roots (champagne) *mesh
Skin: Atomic - Grace Irish Green (buff) ((past TDR special))
Top: Maitreya - Cupio Top (fallow) *mesh
Jeans: Maitreya - Flare Jeans #2
Shoes: Lelutka - KIA (raw)
Bag: Maitreya - Mesh Shopper (kumera)
Bracelet: Miel - Cue
Nails: Candy Nail - Esnic Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment