Friday 15 June 2012

Post #43 Yoga


 Last week I bought this cute little mesh outfit from Cold Logic.  I've been reading a lot about how some mesh items 'bend' weird, so I took this item out for a test run on my yoga mat.  Except for the little stretch in pattern you see there in the leg, it bent really nice and I could do all my moves without looking super twisted and deformed.  Cold Logic is good quality mesh, this is my conclusion (like I already didn't know!)
I got this "Rehab Retreat" from Cheeky Pea.  I kinda giggle at the name.  I think, when they mean 'rehab' do they mean like drug or alcohol rehab?  Or 'rehab' like you busted your neck doing a bad yoga pose and this is a gentle rehab type set of yoga poses.  I do think too much.  I also think this is one of the most relaxing things I've ever watched my avatar do besides dance in silks on my sofa (yes I watched myself do this and got mesmerized by the flowy skirt and probably my physics).  Anyways, it's pretty cool and a lovely add to any abode, whether you twist your mesh wearing body or not.
I bought the feet from Slink, took me long enough.  I was pretty content to run around in bare feet but then I started seeing peeps wearing these cute sandals and when I went to buy them I realized that you had to have the feet too.  So I splurged and bought them.  I'm pretty happy.  The only two things I didn't really like were that the backs of the ankles were darker than the front of the ankle (the foot fit like a charm though, my goodness, it was awesome).  So I matched the skin in the front, but when i turned around it was a bit darker and you could see the line.  They give you socks to blend with I'll have to figure those out further, because they looked strange on me.  The other thing was my toenails had a rim of red around them.  It made me feel like I had inflamed toes.  Not a big deal as I dont sit and stare at my toes for hours.

Other than that I'm feeling cyber relaxed and callllm.....
<3 Anahata

Cheeky Pea - Rehab Retreat

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Shiki (rye) *mesh
Skin: Glam Affair - Giselle 01 (natural)
Romper: Cold Logic - Briggs (keylime) *mesh
Mesh Feet: Slink - Slink Woman's Natural Barefeet *mesh
Sandals: Slink - Ilena Sandals (gold) **need the feet to wear sandals, yes only these feet work trust me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment