Sunday 17 June 2012

Post #44 Swanky Shorts

I felt like making some crazy daring outfit to go with my new mesh shorts.  Because really I couldn't find anything that really went with them.  Being leather, I knew I had to look pretty glam and stuff, which is not a look I really wear.  I don't know if this is glammy or not.  LoL.  But I had fun smooshing clothes old and new together.
 I bought this gold bikini/glove/leggings set at The Sea Hole a while ago when they had a half off sale.  I actually thought it went pretty good with the shorts.  I like the two colors together.  Like earthy with some water thrown in.  The skin was really nice, you can get it at Collabor88 in three different makeups.  Glam Affair = glam look...amirite?
Great rings at The Dressing Room Blue.  Had a lot of fun changing the colors on them.  Good waste of 10  minutes.  The necklace I'm excited about as I lurve Kosh to death.

Oh So Glamoritey...(is that a word)
<3 Anahata


Summary
Hair: Truth - Barbara (champagne w/roots) *mesh
Skin: Glam Affair @ Collabor88 - Mia Natural (disco C 04)
Bikini Top, Gloves & Leggings: The Sea Hole - Painted On Metallic
Shorts: Leverocci - SS12 Shorts (midnight) *mesh
Socks: Maitreya - Scrunched Prim Socks Colorset 1 (dark brown)
Shoes: House of Fox - Archboots (navy2tone)
Rings: Glow @ The Dressing Room Blue - Spike Ring (gold) ((color changeable)
Necklace: Kosh @ Zombie Popcorn Market - Ronja Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment