Saturday 23 June 2012

Post # 45 Relaxation

 I still really like this sweater from COCO.  I am a mesh junkie, with no doubt, but some primmy clothes I still like to wear.  This sweater was really crafted well, and is pretty cute in my eyes.
 There are a lot of prims there but they all blend in pretty good.  When I wear this I feel pretty mellow and relaxed.
I like the Lelutka hair, kinda goes with the casual look and so do the fitted jeans and slip ons.

Mellow out!
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Toni (Powder)
Skin: Atomic - Grace Skin (buff) ((currently closed for renovations or something))
Sweater: COCO - Frilly Blouse & Sweater (blue)
Jeans: Hucci - Denim Skinny (ice wash) 
Shoes: Fir&MNA - The Twine Shoes (denim)
Necklace: League - Coin Collector Necklace (style2 warm silver)

No comments:

Post a Comment