Tuesday 26 June 2012

Post #48 Airy Fairy

Have you ever been to Inspire Space Park?  It's a pretty cool place where they play mellow chill music and have lots of spacey things floating around.  You can do tai chi, or space ballet or meditate.  I find it really relaxing to hang out there.  It's always packed with different kinds of people.  I saw a topless goat girl there today when I took these pictures.  LoL.
Love these mesh harem pants I procured from a store I had never heard of but had seen on a freebie blog.  I love finding little things like this.  They are really nice and I would have bought more styles but it looked like you could only buy the fatpack of them for 1500L.  I know people are always 'ewwing' the long hangy pants but I like some of them.  I like these.
Love the new hair by Lelutka.  I like the way it stays close to my head. So many hairs are so glam and puffy.  I do have a long hair like this  (not mesh) from Boon but it's so outdated.  I used to wear it a lot.  I just can't wear the flowy hairs anymore, not the way they get lost in my chest.  I love this hair so much.

Peace out...
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lelutka - Cheryl (marilyn fade) *mesh
Skin: Mynerva - GG Milena Cream Preview (group gift)
Top: Cold Logic - Larsen (red)
Bottoms: ALB Dream Fashion - Leilah Harem Pants (june group gift)
Shoes: Slink - Margot Ballet Slippers (pink) ((you need the mesh feet for these))
Jewellery: Dirtyland - Be Happy (bracelets, earrings and necklace sold separately)
Satchel: Concrete Flowers - Neck Pouch (purple from fibro awareness fair but they have others in store)

No comments:

Post a Comment