Friday 27 July 2012

Post #59 Greetings From the Beach





 I think Lamb has the best pink shades for hair.  I indulged in the color pack with all the pastels in it.  These are from the hair fair.  Just love them, beautiful!
 This sweater I picked up from Toki Doki is so gorgeous I kinda want to go back and get more, since it was a summer night sweater I thought I'd wear the bathings suit I got at Collabor88 this month from Boom and go to the beach.
I had a lot of fun posing on all the chairs and hammocks and whatnot.  I got the info from Gogo's blog she advertised the beach there, she has the good connections man!

Inspiration Midsummernight's Dream

...very soothing and relaxing
<3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Lamb @ Hair Fair Flower - Wild at Heart (blush) *mesh
Skin: LAQ - Ebba (fair 04)
Sweater: Toki Doki - Summer Nights Cardigan (blue) *mesh and awesome!
Bikini: Boom @ Collabor88 - Ellio Bikini (taupe)
Shoes: SLink - Aussie Thongs (std white) *mesh and need the feet that go with them
Sunglasses: Glow - Jackie O. (creame)

No comments:

Post a Comment