Friday 31 August 2012

Post #69 Feel Like a Bee

I was really excited when I went to Chemistry today to get the landmark for this tanktop and found they had hair there!  I do love hair and I was quite impressed with their offering.  This was one out of three releases and I think it was well done.
 There is a sale going on at The Sea Hole, as they have moved.  I love these mesh pants so much they are so cute.  I give props to The Sea Hole for being so original and really cool.  I love that store so much.  I remember when they were so small and they have grown so much.  Definitely one of my fave stores, and 50L for many selected items right now.
 Nice butt!  I feel like a bumblebee in yellow and black!
Got these boots at Deco.  It was for FLF but I believe they are there now at regular price.  I paid 50L for them and never got the first pair and had to buy them again, sent a card to the owner and told them what happened along with proof of purchase.  They never contacted me back so watch out if you accidentally buy two things there or buy again if you don't recieve an item.  You might not get a reply.

Bzzzz
Anahata


Summary
Hair: Chemistry - Layla Blondes (platinum) *mesh
Skin: Illusory - Love (milk) ((illusory is closing, love skins are 500L a piece this is old FLF or C88 item)
Tank: Chemistry - Echo Tank Top (lace black) *mesh
Bottoms: The Sea Hole - Toyochi Chinos (pineapple) *mesh ((50L on sale now)
Boots: Deco - Rivet Boots (coal) *mesh
Necklace & Bracelet: Kosh - Hibernation


2 comments: