Sunday 23 September 2012

Post #77 Pigtails at the Arcade

In love with the Love skin from Auxiliary.  In love with these adorable pigtails from Boon.  I went on a 'hair madness shopping spree' yesterday and today and hit up stores I haven't been to in a while.  I love Boon's 'add on' hairs that go with a really well done hairbase layer.  This way I can wear hats, scarves, weird flowers and berets with them and not worry bout my hair poking through.  

I picked up this cute dress and sweater set at Collabor88, from UFO.  I have bought a few things from UFO before and ended up deleting them because they never fit me right at all.  Almost like I have to sport a straight up and down board shape.  Anyway, I was glad that this dress and sweater fit because it was UBER cute!
I checked out the Arcade Gatcha dealio and I'm not obsessive about getting the colors I want.  And I only bought three or four things, one of them was this purse... and dammit if I didn't get the cute color I wanted right off the bat.  I love this pink purse.  The cute ring from Cheeky Pea was awesome too.  Nice inexpensive prices and a little chance equals a lot of fun.  Gatcha fairs are brilliant and I always get so lucky.

I'm sure I'm the last person to get to that darn event haha!

Better late than never!
<3 Ana



Summary
Hair: Boon - DQO010 Hair (blonde) w/center part b hair base sold seperately)  *mesh
Skin: Auxiliary@ Collabor88 - Love Skin "Timeless" (medium shade)
Dress: UFO @Collabor88 - You and Me (Sky Blue) *mesh
Sweater: UFO @Collabor88 - Ribonbon Cardigan (purple) *mesh
Shoes: Fashionably Dead - Buckle Heel (yellow)
Purse: UFO @Arcade Gatcha - Shoulder Motor Bag (baby pink)
Glasses: Artilleri - Gladys Glasses (bronze)
Ring: Cheeky Pea @Arcade Gatcha - Macaron Ring (orange)
Beret: Tram - Cat Beret (mulitcolored changer) *mesh
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails (purple plain) *mesh


No comments:

Post a Comment