Friday 9 November 2012

Post #81 Winter is Coming...

Well I live in Canada and it's way past this lovely fall look outside.  It's downright winter!  Autumn went very fast this year and since I was busy while it was going by I thought I'd recreate it in my Second Life.
Collabor88 has some great stuff this round.  I really bought a lot of things and can't wait to show everything off - and not in the last week like usual, lol. This post features a lovely tunic (which I picked up in a few colors) and a gorgeous skin from Glam Affair.
I got this hair from Wasabi Pills last winter.  I am so happy to finally be able to wear it!

Brrrrrr.... <3 Anahata

Summary
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Brrree (rye) *mesh
Skin: Glam Affair @Collabor88 - Ginny Brr & Etci (02)
Tunic: Glam Affair @Collabor88 - Perla Sweater (navajo white) *mesh
Leggings: League - Merino Leggings (long/light taupe)
Boots: Surf Couture - Elsa Boots (brown)
Nails: Love Soul - Ethnic Girl (gold)

Location: Natural Wilderness 

No comments:

Post a Comment